Message Writing Format For Class 8, How To Reset Garage Door Opener, Dasani Tds Level, Where To Buy Blood And Tongue Sausage, Bookkeeping Contract Template Uk, Icee Slushie Machine, How Do Vets Make Money, Philips Food Processor Hr7629, Super Monkey Ball 2 Characters, Still Life With Melon, 100% Organic Latex Mattress, G Hughes Sweet Chili Recipes, Information Technology Degree Salary, Sherpa Lined Sweatshirt Men's, 18th Century Desk, Dorchester Hotel Refurbishment, What Is Retail, Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Cake, Low Carbon Steel Properties, Cuo Ionic Or Covalent, How To Transfer Money To Sukanya Samriddhi Account Online Pnb, How To Use Mana Calculator, Swisher Sweets Grape Mini Cigarillos, How Many Dreamcast Games Are There, Low Carbon Steel Properties, 2 Point Tremolo Setup, Interesting Science News, Steamed Mussels White Wine, Blackened Tilapia Tacos, Sodium Borohydride Molar Mass, Ginisang Repolyo With Chicken Calories, Curd Rice With Ghee, Keto Tofu Marinade, Peterson School Jobs, " /> Message Writing Format For Class 8, How To Reset Garage Door Opener, Dasani Tds Level, Where To Buy Blood And Tongue Sausage, Bookkeeping Contract Template Uk, Icee Slushie Machine, How Do Vets Make Money, Philips Food Processor Hr7629, Super Monkey Ball 2 Characters, Still Life With Melon, 100% Organic Latex Mattress, G Hughes Sweet Chili Recipes, Information Technology Degree Salary, Sherpa Lined Sweatshirt Men's, 18th Century Desk, Dorchester Hotel Refurbishment, What Is Retail, Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Cake, Low Carbon Steel Properties, Cuo Ionic Or Covalent, How To Transfer Money To Sukanya Samriddhi Account Online Pnb, How To Use Mana Calculator, Swisher Sweets Grape Mini Cigarillos, How Many Dreamcast Games Are There, Low Carbon Steel Properties, 2 Point Tremolo Setup, Interesting Science News, Steamed Mussels White Wine, Blackened Tilapia Tacos, Sodium Borohydride Molar Mass, Ginisang Repolyo With Chicken Calories, Curd Rice With Ghee, Keto Tofu Marinade, Peterson School Jobs, " />
Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters / Sea fever Fishing charters

I wanted to share this so that people know there are other ways to spell it besides the traditional and its variations. Lori, Lora, Lorel, Rorie, Rory, Lee-lee, Lola, Lila, Lolly, Lo,lorli. Note: The data above is from the Social Security Administrator of United States, (more info here) from Social Security card applications for births in US for every name, from 1880 up to the present year. It fits our first daughter perfectly. Brimming with elegance, beautiful girl names are always in demand. I also like to think of the meaning more as a mermaid than a siren. It means that this name is commonly used. Looking for the perfect name? From vintage beauties to word name darlings, we’ve gathered uncommon girls names for all styles and tastes in one convenient place! Mamas with kids named Lorelei also have kids with these names. I should mention the siren story does freak some people out. She fell in love with a sailor who wronged her and on trying to kill herself a prince/baron stopped her on not wanting to waste her beauty. Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you! All fields are required *. My name is Larelie. Mix it up with these names that are a variation of the name Lorelei. October. Note: If a name has less than 5 occurrences in a year, the SSA excludes it from the provided popularity data to protect privacy. The meaning of Lorelei is “Melody, murmuring rock”. The name was altered to Lorelei by Clemens Brentano, a German poet. Your email address will not be published. Lorelei then wanted to pass the whispering rock one last time before she was married to this baron so he sent her with 3 knights. Dare to be different and explore uncommon girl names. Lorelei Rhyming, similar names and popularity. Lorelei's teutonic meaning is destruction because of the story of the sirens. The name actually means a siren who lures sailors to their deaths. namecandy - Celebrity baby names, ask the Name Lady, & more. Lorelei Lee- The blonde in Anita Loos' novel Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (later made into a movie starring Marilyn Monroe). PART OF WILD SKY MEDIA | Family & Parenting. She told the knights that she wanted to see the sun set and when she reached the summit she said there is my lover on seeing a fisherman in the waters below and then threw herself off the rock. See the popularity of the girl's name Lorelei over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. “The enchantress,” in allusion to Lorelei, the siren of German legend whose singing on reefs in the Rhine lured sailors to their doom. LORELEI NAME MEANING IN URDU & ENGLISH. "Lorelei (Let's Live Together)" is a song by the band Styx. Normally, people with the name Lorelei are energetic, courageous and determined. We have plenty of different baby name categories to search for special meanings plus popular and unique names, search our database before choosing but also note that baby name categories designed to help you and not to be an influential factor when choosing a name. I also like to think of the meaning more as a mermaid than a siren. My younger sister is Lorelei Grace and we all love the name (I like it more than mine!). From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman. Lorelei is an Asgardian sorceress in the Marvel comic book series The Mighty Thor. The Lorelei is a rock in the Rhine River near St. Goarshausen, Germany which has been the inspiration for many myths and legends, most concerning the Rhine Maidens (sirens). "Loralai" is a song by Matt Pryor (of the Get Up Kids) from his solo album Confidence man. Try searching for a variation of the name Lorelei to find popularity data and rankings.

Message Writing Format For Class 8, How To Reset Garage Door Opener, Dasani Tds Level, Where To Buy Blood And Tongue Sausage, Bookkeeping Contract Template Uk, Icee Slushie Machine, How Do Vets Make Money, Philips Food Processor Hr7629, Super Monkey Ball 2 Characters, Still Life With Melon, 100% Organic Latex Mattress, G Hughes Sweet Chili Recipes, Information Technology Degree Salary, Sherpa Lined Sweatshirt Men's, 18th Century Desk, Dorchester Hotel Refurbishment, What Is Retail, Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Cake, Low Carbon Steel Properties, Cuo Ionic Or Covalent, How To Transfer Money To Sukanya Samriddhi Account Online Pnb, How To Use Mana Calculator, Swisher Sweets Grape Mini Cigarillos, How Many Dreamcast Games Are There, Low Carbon Steel Properties, 2 Point Tremolo Setup, Interesting Science News, Steamed Mussels White Wine, Blackened Tilapia Tacos, Sodium Borohydride Molar Mass, Ginisang Repolyo With Chicken Calories, Curd Rice With Ghee, Keto Tofu Marinade, Peterson School Jobs,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *