3905 Western Blvd Raleigh, Nc 27606, Ibm Backend Developer Coding Challenge, Denim Company Owner, Office Chair Dimensions In Feet, Canned Crushed Tomatoes Substitute, Natchitoches Meat Pies Online, Zucchini Chickpea Flour Pancakes, Aurora Police Department Records, Luann De Lesseps' Daughter, Ffxiv Purpure Shell Chip, Sehri Times Durban 2020 Today, Frozen Drink Machine Rental Charleston, Sc, How To Use Guava Leaves For Flat Tummy, Moxi Coupon Code, Lancôme Visionnaire Skin Corrector Serum, Kale Salad Recipes, Set Builder Form, Leesa Foundation Assembly, Genie Model 7035 Manual, Butterfinger Coconut Cups, Technical Manager Job Description Food Industry, Came Za4 Control Board, Media Studies Jobs, Piazzolla Histoire Du Tango Flute And Piano, Platform Beds Vancouver, Mozart Violin Sonata B Flat Major, Audio Level Meter Software, Better Homes And Gardens 3 Shelf Bookcase Assembly Instructions, Jojoba Oil For Baby, Overcoming Communication Barriers Activities, Marriage Of Figaro Arias, How To Plot Log-log Graph, Uil Softball Dates 2020, Purbasthali Police Station Phone Number, Mtg Add Mana Of Any Color, 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Headlights, " /> 3905 Western Blvd Raleigh, Nc 27606, Ibm Backend Developer Coding Challenge, Denim Company Owner, Office Chair Dimensions In Feet, Canned Crushed Tomatoes Substitute, Natchitoches Meat Pies Online, Zucchini Chickpea Flour Pancakes, Aurora Police Department Records, Luann De Lesseps' Daughter, Ffxiv Purpure Shell Chip, Sehri Times Durban 2020 Today, Frozen Drink Machine Rental Charleston, Sc, How To Use Guava Leaves For Flat Tummy, Moxi Coupon Code, Lancôme Visionnaire Skin Corrector Serum, Kale Salad Recipes, Set Builder Form, Leesa Foundation Assembly, Genie Model 7035 Manual, Butterfinger Coconut Cups, Technical Manager Job Description Food Industry, Came Za4 Control Board, Media Studies Jobs, Piazzolla Histoire Du Tango Flute And Piano, Platform Beds Vancouver, Mozart Violin Sonata B Flat Major, Audio Level Meter Software, Better Homes And Gardens 3 Shelf Bookcase Assembly Instructions, Jojoba Oil For Baby, Overcoming Communication Barriers Activities, Marriage Of Figaro Arias, How To Plot Log-log Graph, Uil Softball Dates 2020, Purbasthali Police Station Phone Number, Mtg Add Mana Of Any Color, 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Headlights, " />
Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters / Sea fever Fishing charters

Press J to jump to the feed. Lenovo yoga c940 mica vs iron grey. I like Iron Grey more, Mica is kinda champagney and yellow/greeny and gross. I was pretty set on Iron Grey but it wasn't available with the specs I wanted, and overall I'm pretty happy with the Mica as an alternative. If it's more like golden.. Then I'd rather go with gray. I was pretty set on Iron Grey but it wasn't available with the specs I wanted, and overall I'm pretty happy with the Mica as an alternative. Welcome to /r/Lenovo, A place where Lenovo owners and prospective buyers can engage in discussion, solicit advice and post pictures. This subreddit is community driven and not affiliated with Lenovo. The lenovo yoga c940 15 comes in either a darker iron gray or a lighter shade that lenovo refers to as mica its all aluminum body along with its sharp edges and flat sides only serve to. I have the C940 in Mica and that's more silvery, but with kinda brassy-goldy-greeny reflections - very dependent on the lighting. Iron grey is absolutely beautiful. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Welcome to /r/Lenovo, A place where Lenovo owners and prospective buyers can engage in discussion, solicit advice and post pictures. I like Iron Grey more, Mica is kinda champagney and yellow/greeny and gross. I have the C940 in Mica and that's more silvery, but with kinda brassy-goldy-greeny reflections - very dependent on the lighting. Iron Grey looks like what you want Apple's Space Grey to be, super flat, matte, and non-reflectively dark grey … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. on my Yoga C740, iron grey was the only one available... but I like it... it doesn't look like others out there and with the all metal case, it holds up very well... New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. ascales According to the manufacturer no. So just wanted to be sure about the color Ordered mine :), Got my mica.. Helps that it's easy to keep clean and doesn't pick up fingerprints. Mica just seems a bit boring tbf. 81C4002QMZ, this is Iron Grey. But want to know if it's like golden or is it brownish? Perfect thank you.. Answer by Brimstone on 20.09.2018 Question about Lenovo Yoga C930-13IKB (13.90", Full HD, Intel Core i7-8550U, 16GB, 512GB, SSD) by ascales on 20.09.2018 Press J to jump to the feed. Iron Grey looks like what you want Apple's Space Grey to be, super flat, matte, and non-reflectively dark grey all over. This subreddit is community driven and not affiliated with Lenovo. Lenovo refreshed its yoga c940 this year with two sizes each with a few perks and downsides. I am leaning towards the mica.. Helps that it's easy to keep clean and doesn't pick up fingerprints. I have to say it does look nice, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Planning to pick up one of the yoga lines and can't decide which color to get.

3905 Western Blvd Raleigh, Nc 27606, Ibm Backend Developer Coding Challenge, Denim Company Owner, Office Chair Dimensions In Feet, Canned Crushed Tomatoes Substitute, Natchitoches Meat Pies Online, Zucchini Chickpea Flour Pancakes, Aurora Police Department Records, Luann De Lesseps' Daughter, Ffxiv Purpure Shell Chip, Sehri Times Durban 2020 Today, Frozen Drink Machine Rental Charleston, Sc, How To Use Guava Leaves For Flat Tummy, Moxi Coupon Code, Lancôme Visionnaire Skin Corrector Serum, Kale Salad Recipes, Set Builder Form, Leesa Foundation Assembly, Genie Model 7035 Manual, Butterfinger Coconut Cups, Technical Manager Job Description Food Industry, Came Za4 Control Board, Media Studies Jobs, Piazzolla Histoire Du Tango Flute And Piano, Platform Beds Vancouver, Mozart Violin Sonata B Flat Major, Audio Level Meter Software, Better Homes And Gardens 3 Shelf Bookcase Assembly Instructions, Jojoba Oil For Baby, Overcoming Communication Barriers Activities, Marriage Of Figaro Arias, How To Plot Log-log Graph, Uil Softball Dates 2020, Purbasthali Police Station Phone Number, Mtg Add Mana Of Any Color, 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Headlights,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *