Greer Police Department Arrests, Tree House Kits Amazon, Wessagusset Beach Pass, Benefits Of Quaker Oats For Babies, 248 Cmr 3, Complaining In Spanish, Types Of Revelation, Igloo Dining Toronto, Plitvice Lakes Entrance 1 Or 2, Eleven Mile Fishing Report, Side Table Dimensions, How Do Swans Mate, Equa Smart Water Bottle Amazon, Reebok Question Bubba Chuck Release Date, Revelation 2:5 Kjv, Crustless Zucchini Ricotta Quiche, Stephens' Kangaroo Rat Range, Action Verbs Ppt, Microsoft Holidays List 2020, Jeddah Ramadan Prayer Times 2020, Vegan Coffee Loaf, German Kielbasa Recipes, Simar Meaning In Islam, Simple Truth Vegan Orange Juice, Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill Reviews, Mainstays Mattress Review, Madras Curry Powder Near Me, La Ghirlandata Symbolism, " /> Greer Police Department Arrests, Tree House Kits Amazon, Wessagusset Beach Pass, Benefits Of Quaker Oats For Babies, 248 Cmr 3, Complaining In Spanish, Types Of Revelation, Igloo Dining Toronto, Plitvice Lakes Entrance 1 Or 2, Eleven Mile Fishing Report, Side Table Dimensions, How Do Swans Mate, Equa Smart Water Bottle Amazon, Reebok Question Bubba Chuck Release Date, Revelation 2:5 Kjv, Crustless Zucchini Ricotta Quiche, Stephens' Kangaroo Rat Range, Action Verbs Ppt, Microsoft Holidays List 2020, Jeddah Ramadan Prayer Times 2020, Vegan Coffee Loaf, German Kielbasa Recipes, Simar Meaning In Islam, Simple Truth Vegan Orange Juice, Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill Reviews, Mainstays Mattress Review, Madras Curry Powder Near Me, La Ghirlandata Symbolism, " />
Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters / Sea fever Fishing charters

10 kIf you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as lI have kept mmy Father’s commandments and abide in his love. 19 eIf you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because fyou are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Abide in my love. 7 The Jews1 answered him, “We have a law, and xaccording to that law he ought to die because yhe has made himself the Son of God.” 4 I yglorified you on earth, zhaving accomplished the work that you gave me to do. 10 pconcerning righteousness, qbecause I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; 10:16; Rom. John 17:11 ESV And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. 15 I gdo not ask that you htake them out of the world, but that you ikeep them from jthe evil one.1 17 When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, 2 since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. Thy name which Thou hast given me. Acts 1:9-11 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight... Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things... Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power... Hebrews 9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself... John 17:14-18 I have given them your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world... John 15:18-21 If the world hate you, you know that it hated me before it hated you... John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. 2 Now Judas, who betrayed him, also knew pthe place, for qJesus often met there with his disciples. 6 When the chief priests and the officers saw him, they cried out, “Crucify him, crucify him!” Pilate said to them, v“Take him yourselves and crucify him, for wI find no guilt in him.” Romans 9:17 For the scripture said to Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised you up, that I might show my power in you... John 17:21,22 That they all may be one; as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us... John 14:20 At that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. John 17:11 11 And I am no longer in the world , but o they are in the world , and p I am coming to you . 29 vSo Pilate went outside to them and said, “What accusation do you bring against this man?” “I did not say these things to you from the beginning, dbecause I was with you. So the other disciple, who was known to the high priest, went out and spoke to the servant girl who kept watch at the door, and brought Peter in. 2 tEvery branch in me that does not bear fruit uhe takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, vthat it may bear more fruit. 21 So the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, “Do not write, ‘The King of the Jews,’ but rather, ‘This man said, I am King of the Jews.’” I am coming. q Holy Father , r keep them in your name , s which you have given me , t that they may be one … 25 iO righteous Father, even though jthe world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. 14 It was Caiaphas who had advised the Jews bthat it would be expedient that one man should die for the people. 11 These things I have spoken to you, nthat my joy may be in you, and that oyour joy may be full. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. 12 p“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 11 And I am no longer in the world, but othey are in the world, and pI am coming to you. jEveryone who is kof the truth llistens to my voice.” 13 qGreater love has no one than this, rthat someone lay down his life for his friends. So they said to him, “You also are not one of his disciples, are you?” He denied it and said, “I am not.” Subscribe to a study package to unlock the ESV Study Bible, the interactive Knowing the Bible study series, the Preaching the Word commentary series, and more. John 17 I Am the True Vine 15 “ I am the r true vine , and my Father is s the vinedresser . 15 cSimon Peter followed Jesus, and so did another disciple. for you only are holy: for all nations shall come and worship before you... John 17:12,15 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in your name: those that you gave me I have kept, and none of them is lost... John 10:29,30 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand... Psalm 17:8,9 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of your wings... Isaiah 27:3 I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day. 12 From then on gPilate sought to release him, but the Jews cried out, “If you release this man, you are not Caesar’s friend. 31 Since it was gthe day of Preparation, and hso that the bodies would not remain on the cross on the Sabbath (for that Sabbath was ia high day), the Jews asked Pilate that their legs might be broken and that they might be taken away. q Holy Father, r keep them in your name, s which you have given me, t that they may be one, u even as we are one. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, mthey would not have been guilty of sin,2 but now they have no excuse for their sin. 3 tAnd this is eternal life, uthat they know you, vthe only wtrue God, and xJesus Christ whom you have sent. 19 Pilate ralso wrote an inscription and put it on the cross. 7 If eyou abide in me, and my words abide in you, fask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Vincent's Word Studies. 11 rconcerning judgment, because the ruler of this world sis judged. 16 kThey are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 33 zSo Pilate entered his headquarters again and called Jesus and said to him, a“Are you the King of the Jews?” Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. 5 But now eI am going to him who sent me, and fnone of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’ But ktake heart; lI have overcome the world.”. 16 “I have said all these things to you to keep you from falling away. qHoly Father, rkeep them in your name, swhich you have given me, tthat they may be one, ueven as we are one. 17 and ohe went out, pbearing his own cross, to the place called The Place of a Skull, which in Aramaic is called Golgotha. And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. 33 I have said these things to you, that hin me you may have peace. 12:5; Gal. 14 Now it was jthe day of Preparation of the Passover. (, The English Standard Version is published with the permission of Good News Publishers. 39 uNicodemus also, who earlier had come to Jesus5 by night, came vbringing a mixture of wmyrrh and aloes, about seventy-five pounds6 in weight. 31 Pilate said to them, w“Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law.” The Jews said to him, “It is not lawful for us to put anyone to death.” Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. Cancel any time. English Standard Version And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. 35 lHe who saw it has borne witness—mhis testimony is true, and he knows that he is telling the truth—nthat you also may believe. Spoken of His departure to the Father. 32 xThis was to fulfill the word that Jesus had spoken yto show by what kind of death he was going to die. English Standard Version (ESV) 11 Jesus answered him, d“You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been given you from above. John 17:11 • John 17:11 NIV • John 17:11 NLT • John 17:11 ESV • John 17:11 NASB • John 17:11 KJV • John 17:11 Commentaries • John 17:11 Bible Apps • John 17:11 Biblia Paralela • John 17:11 Chinese Bible • John 17:11 French Bible • John 17:11 German Bible Interlinear Bible Bible Hub Romans 15:5,6 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be like minded one toward another according to Christ Jesus... 1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing... 1 Corinthians 12:12,13 For as the body is one, and has many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ... Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as you are called in one hope of your calling. 26 One of the servants of the high priest, a relative of nthe man whose ear Peter had cut off, asked, “Did I not see you oin the garden with him?” John 17 English Standard Version (ESV) The High Priestly Prayer. 11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you.

Greer Police Department Arrests, Tree House Kits Amazon, Wessagusset Beach Pass, Benefits Of Quaker Oats For Babies, 248 Cmr 3, Complaining In Spanish, Types Of Revelation, Igloo Dining Toronto, Plitvice Lakes Entrance 1 Or 2, Eleven Mile Fishing Report, Side Table Dimensions, How Do Swans Mate, Equa Smart Water Bottle Amazon, Reebok Question Bubba Chuck Release Date, Revelation 2:5 Kjv, Crustless Zucchini Ricotta Quiche, Stephens' Kangaroo Rat Range, Action Verbs Ppt, Microsoft Holidays List 2020, Jeddah Ramadan Prayer Times 2020, Vegan Coffee Loaf, German Kielbasa Recipes, Simar Meaning In Islam, Simple Truth Vegan Orange Juice, Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill Reviews, Mainstays Mattress Review, Madras Curry Powder Near Me, La Ghirlandata Symbolism,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *