Wolf Pack Synonyms, Armour Vienna Sausage Wiki, Adding Spices To Pasta Dough, Veterinary Surgeon Salary Uk, Perrier Petite Bubbles Review, Gibson Nashville Bridge Black, Chinese Black Tea Brands, Poland Spring Water Price, Hegel The Essential Writings Pdf, Afghan Kabob Charlottesville, Jurassic Coast Fossils Book, Where Was Broadchurch Filmed, Paschim Bardhaman Jamuria, Whispers Of Healing Oracle Cards Meanings, Water Vole Feet, Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel, How To Make Your Baby Smart In The Womb, Thai Thyme Menu, Medical Microbiology Career, Best Affordable Jeans Women's, " /> Wolf Pack Synonyms, Armour Vienna Sausage Wiki, Adding Spices To Pasta Dough, Veterinary Surgeon Salary Uk, Perrier Petite Bubbles Review, Gibson Nashville Bridge Black, Chinese Black Tea Brands, Poland Spring Water Price, Hegel The Essential Writings Pdf, Afghan Kabob Charlottesville, Jurassic Coast Fossils Book, Where Was Broadchurch Filmed, Paschim Bardhaman Jamuria, Whispers Of Healing Oracle Cards Meanings, Water Vole Feet, Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel, How To Make Your Baby Smart In The Womb, Thai Thyme Menu, Medical Microbiology Career, Best Affordable Jeans Women's, " />
Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters / Sea fever Fishing charters

In a Dutch oven or larger stock pot, add cut sausages with about 1/2 cup of water … ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright © Judith Hannemann aka The Midnight Baker 2020. Pre-cooking the potatoes in the microwave is a great way to get this meal on the table fast. I never have a problem fulfilling their request for this tasty skillet dinner because it takes just 20 minutes from start to finish. When the potatoes are tender, add them to the skillet. *Link to download will be in your confirmation email. This quick & easy kielbasa and potatoes recipe is one of my favorite dinner recipes for my family.Kielbasa and potatoes taste wonderful together and the sweet peppers are the perfect compliment to both. Cabbage doesn’t always have the best reputation. I suspect it is my Polish heritage from my mother’s side of the family. In a Dutch oven or larger stock pot, add cut sausages with about 1/2 cup of water (might need to add more water as sausage browns. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Tender potatoes, fresh cabbage, and salty kielbasa are about all you need to make this quick and easy flavor-filled dinner. As I mentioned before, kielbasa is a staple meat in our house. Over the years, I’ve come up with dozens of ways to serve this favorite variety of sausage. Cook until onions are translucent. Toss to coat contents of bowl with the olive oil. This Skillet Pasta Primavera by Flavor the Moment is another skillet recipe you are sure to love. Despite the “salad” name, this is a hot and filling dish that brings comfort food to the supper. The original recipe comes from Recipes from the Big Blue Binder. Bake for 30-45 minutes, stirring around every 15 minutes to insure potatoes cook & sausage browns and crisps evenly. My kids love Kielbasa and it’s featured in one of our dinners at least a couple times a month. Cover with lid. All Rights Reserved. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Her father’s parents came over to America from Poland in the early 20th century and brought their traditional recipes for pierogis, borscht, golumki and more with them. Toss to coat, adding a small additional drizzle of oil only if needed. Rebecca hit it out of the ballpark with this Kielbasa and Pierogies Sheet Pan Meal. Copyright © Judith Hannemann aka The Midnight Baker 2015. It’s a hearty meal with a nice flavor. Reason I … It was delicious. I added some chunks of red pepper and left off the cheese. We’ll see. Hearty and saucy, this potato salad is an old family recipe that was updated using cream of potato soup to ease preparation. Microwave the potatoes for 4 minutes, stir and microwave an additional 2-4 minutes until fork tender. If you like yours a bit more tender, simply add a few minutes to the final cooking time and remove from the heat when it is cooked to your liking. Enjoy! Always fun to try. Added chopped red and green peppers. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you like garlic and potatoes as much as my family does, you should also give this Garlicky Potato Kielbasa and Green Chile Skillet meal a try. I bet it’s delicious that way too! Spread the potatoes across the pan and allow them to cook for 2-3 minutes, stir and continue cooking until lightly browned. original recipe comes from Recipes from the Big Blue Binder, For extra flavor, use the cheddar variety of kielbasa. by Flavor the Moment is another skillet recipe you are sure to love. Toss to combine, add 2 tablespoons water to the skillet and reduce heat to medium-low. Kielbasa, sauerkraut and potatoes – mention these three foods to me and I just go “mmmmmm”. In fact, Mom’s Sausage & Potato Bake was one of the first recipes I posted on this blog! Toss to coat, adding a small additional drizzle of oil only if needed. How To Make Sausage Kielbasa Cheesy Potato Casserole. When potatoes are soft, turn off oven; remove pan and distribute cheese across the top. As I was making this dinner for about the tenth time this year, it occurred to me that I’ve never actually posted it. Cook for about 2 minutes, until the cabbage is bright green and barely wilted. Sprinkle the potatoes with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper, stir or toss with your hands. If you prefer not to use a microwave, you can boil the potatoes until they are fork-tender, about 8-10 minutes, drain, and then add to the skillet. I’m the author, cook, photographer, and travel lover behind the scenes here at Barefeet In The Kitchen. I have some that’s not pre-cooked and wondered if I need to cook beforehand. Set aside. This simple smoked sausage and potato bake packs tons of flavor despite the simple 3 main ingredients. It can be bitter and tough when eaten raw and get unappealing if overcooked. I halfed the recipe and followed the directions exactly as stated. I knew I’d love this simple meal when I ran across the recipe on Pinterest. Excellent recipe however, I do add fennel and smoked paprika. I'm also the author of three cookbooks dedicated to making cooking from scratch as simple as possible. It’s very long on flavor too, thanks to the smoked sausage. Grease foil with the 1 tsp of olive oil. I prepared everything ahead of time before I started. The sausage may release a lot of liquid when cooked that you don’t want in your finished dish. You should probably cook it before hand. I made this today for my husband and I followed the receipt exactly, we really liked it. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. When cooked right though it’s one of my favorite veggies. When the potatoes are tender, add them to the skillet. Next time, I will use the whole sausage rather than half as we like a lot of meat. Cut potatoes into rings no larger than 1/2″ thick. The addition of green chiles to the sausage and potatoes makes this easy dinner something special. We never share your information with third parties and will protect it in accordance with our. If potatoes are tiny baby red potatoes, you can half or quarter them so they are no larger than 1/2″ thick. Please read my disclosure policy. Kitchen Tip: I use this skillet and this spatula to make this recipe. Saute for a few minutes, until the onion is barely tender and lightly browned. Cook while stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes. The combination of Kielbasa sausage and cabbage is always a hit. I used and electric skillet. I’m so glad that you like the recipe, Linda. Add the garlic and the kielbasa. I found the flavors blended very well so that one ingredient didn’t overpower the other–but use more if you want! Slice Kielbasa into 3/4″ thick rings. Mongolian Beef with Noodles, Better than Take-Out Beef and Broccoli, and Kung Pao Chicken are a few more easy stir-fry style recipes that I recommend saving in your must-try recipe collections too. Best of all, my family loves kielbasa, so I know I’ll never hear any complaints when this dish hits the dinner table. This Skillet Mexican Street Corn with Squash and Kielbasa combines the ultimate sweet and spicy corn dish with sausage in a way that blows my socks off every time I make it. Do you use a pre-cooked kielbasa sausage? This is one of those recipes to keep in your arsenal for the nights when you need a fast meal that will please everyone at the table. Hi, I’m Mary. Add the oil and as soon as it's shimmering, add the onions. Cook over medium heat until water has evaporated and sausage is browned a bit then add diced onions, cook for 3-4 minutes and add garlic. Along with skillet dinners, one pan sheet meals are high on my list for quick no-fuss meals. ©2020 BAREFEETINTHEKITCHEN.COM. I’ve made this recipe both ways and never noticed a difference in taste between microwaving and boiling. Sprinkle with paprika.

Wolf Pack Synonyms, Armour Vienna Sausage Wiki, Adding Spices To Pasta Dough, Veterinary Surgeon Salary Uk, Perrier Petite Bubbles Review, Gibson Nashville Bridge Black, Chinese Black Tea Brands, Poland Spring Water Price, Hegel The Essential Writings Pdf, Afghan Kabob Charlottesville, Jurassic Coast Fossils Book, Where Was Broadchurch Filmed, Paschim Bardhaman Jamuria, Whispers Of Healing Oracle Cards Meanings, Water Vole Feet, Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel, How To Make Your Baby Smart In The Womb, Thai Thyme Menu, Medical Microbiology Career, Best Affordable Jeans Women's,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *